- Mark WRONGchetti celebrating the leaked Supreme Court decision that would overturn Roe vs. Wade
- Mark WRONGchetti calls abortion a “barbaric practice.”
- Mark WRONGchetti suggests abortion should be illegal “at all stages” of life.
- Mark WRONGchetti says New Mexico’s reproductive health care access is “out of step” with the “morals” of the people of the state.
- Mark Ronchetti was endorsed by National Right to Life.
- National Right to Life’s ideal anti-abortion legislation that makes abortion illegal even in the cases of rape, incest, or when the mother’s health is in danger.
- Video of Mark WRONGchetti saying New Mexico police “don't want more money, and they don't want more guns.”
- Video of Mark WRONGchetti opposing the budget that funds police and law enforcement agencies in every corner of New Mexico.
- More information on Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s 16% raises for state police and $100 million in funding for hiring and training police officers
- In this KOB interview, WRONGchetti dodges the question on climate (1:58 time stamp). The reporter replies "The people who are watching closely are going to know there wasn't an answer in there." (3:03 time stamp)
- Right at the beginning of this question in the KOAT gubernatorial debate, the GOP candidates are asked whether they believe climate change contributed to the state's wildfires. Ronchetti doesn't address that part of the question.
- Video of Mark WRONGchetti flip flopping on climate.